Rounded & plump buttocks might indicate sensuality in males & fertility in females. Preference for fleshy, rather than boney buttocks in both men & women may have been due to the subconscious signals they send out, intimating that someone is potentially a viable & healthy mate. People who have poorly developed buttocks & are unhappy with their size can achieve a more proportionate profile with Buttock Augmentation Surgery. Recently conducted surveys & researches have proven that nearly 60% people who have undergone buttock augmentation surgery for enhancing their shape feel more attractive & it has prominently boosted their self-confidence.
What is a Buttock Augmentation Surgery?
Buttock augmentation surgery is a cosmetic procedure that enhances & reshapes gluteal portion, providing larger, shapelier & a more sensuous buttock profile. Buttocks region is that portion of human body which cannot be easily shaped by diet or weight training. Buttock augmentation surgery not only magnifies dimensions of buttocks but also restores its youthfulness. Curvaceous buttocks grant a more pleasing proportion to backside. Buttock augmentation surgery has the following main benefits.
- Projection – Increases roundness, fullness & projection of buttocks.
- Stabilized Figure – Improves balance of patient’s figure.
- Self-Confidence – Elevates self-esteem of patient.
- Small Buttocks – When buttocks of patients are too small for their body frame.
- Uneven Buttocks – When patient wants a more balanced appearance of their buttocks.
- Loose Buttocks – When aging or weight loss has left someone’s buttocks loose & sagging.
- Youthful Contour – When patient’s buttock shape is too flat & they desire more curvy appearance.
- Unattractive Profile – When clothes & swimwear do not fit properly on patient’s figure.
Buttock augmentation surgery is right for people who do not like their buttock’s shape & want to change it for their own satisfaction.
Buttock augmentation surgery is acutely a personal procedure & one should do it for themselves & not for fulfilling someone else’s desire. Good candidate for buttock augmentation surgery should fall under the following category.
- Healthy – Patients should not have underlying health issues & they should be physically healthy.
- Bothered by Size – When patients are bothered by the feeling that their buttocks are insignificant.
- Unhappy with Shape – When patients are unhappy with general shape of their buttocks.
- Asymmetrical Buttocks – When patient’s buttocks are asymmetrical.
- Psychologically Stable – Patients wanting to undergo buttock augmentation surgery should be psychologically stable.
- Realistic Expectations – Patients should keep realistic expectations & remain calm during the recovery period.
Buttock Augmentation Surgery is most usually done with help of implants. While performing buttock augmentation surgery, specifically designed soft, silicone implants identical in structure to breast implants are inserted into buttocks area. These implants are placed away from significant nerves as well as the bony portion upon which a patient normally sits. Buttock augmentation surgery is the most preferred choice of people who want a fuller shape of buttocks area.
It is extremely necessary for patients to choose a trustworthy cosmetic surgeon for their buttock augmentation surgery to ensure a good surgical outcome. Cosmetic surgeons may be chosen on the basis of following factors.
- Education & Training
- Experience & Skills
- Success Ratio of Performing Buttock Augmentation Surgery
After finding a qualified well-experienced plastic surgeon in performing buttock augmentation surgery, patients will have to take an appointment for initial consultation. Cosmetic surgeons can guide thoroughly patients during pre-surgery consultations. Patients should therefore calmly listen to plastic surgeons & understand the details concerning buttock augmentation surgery. It is legitimate to feel some anxiety, whether it is a bit of preoperative stress or excitement for anticipated new outlook. Patients should not be shy about discussing these feelings with their cosmetic surgeons. After understanding medical status & goals of patient, alternative & additional cosmetic treatments may also be considered. Plastic surgeons may also want to see photos of patients to identify the following two major things.
- Aspects of buttocks
- Condition of patient’s skin
Patient should also clearly discuss the following points.
- Previous Surgeries
- Past & Present Health Status
- Allergies, if any
Patients wanting to undergo buttock augmentation surgery should use the checklist mentioned below as a guide during initial consultation.
- Are you a certified plastic surgeon?
- How many years of training & experience do you have in performing buttock augmentation surgery?
- Do you have any hospital privileges to perform buttock augmentation surgery?
- Am I suitable for buttock augmentation surgery?
- How will you perform my buttock augmentation surgery?
- How can I achieve best results?
- How long will it take for me to completely recover?
- What should I do during my recovery phase?
- Are there any risks &complications associated with my buttock augmentation surgery?
- Can you handle those complications?
- How will my buttocks look like after a certain time?
- What can I do if I am not satisfied with cosmetic outcome of my buttock augmentation surgery?
- Can you please show me before & after photos of patients who have undergone buttock augmentation surgery under your support & guidance?
- What buttock augmentation results are reasonable for me?
- Strictly Stop Smoking – Patients should stop smoking at least four weeks prior to undergoing buttock augmentation surgery in order to promote faster & better healing.
- Avoid Medications – Patients should avoid taking aspirin & several anti-inflammatory drugs that can result in increased bleeding both during & after surgery.
- Arrangements – Patients will need someone to take care of them during hospitalization period. So, one should call up someone in advance to undergo a hassle-free treatment.
- Collect Entertainment Sources – Patients will have to be on bed for initial days & there are high chances of them getting bored during that period. For this reason, patients should stockpile their favorite movies & books for entertainment.
- Stay Hydrated – Patients should drink plenty of water & stay hydrated always.
- Avoid Alcohol – Patients should avoid heavy amounts of alcohol consumption before undergoing buttock augmentation surgery.
- Intravenous Sedation or General Anesthesia – Plastic surgeons will take care of patient’s comfort level during buttock augmentation surgery. Patients will be operated on either intravenous sedation or general anesthesia. Cosmetic surgeons will evaluate the condition of patient & then decide how to operate upon them. Normally, general anesthesia will be used to ease the patient during buttock augmentation surgery.
- Incisions – Plastic surgeons will make several incisions. These incisions may be made towards both sides of the upper buttock. It can also be made in the region where buttock cheeks meet the top of thighs & crease in between the buttocks. In this way, various incisions are done. Length of incisions & wounds is directly proportional to affected portions.
- Implant Placement – Silicone implants, which are particularly prepared for delicate buttocks are inserted directly into the muscle or above gluteal muscle on both sides. Technique for positioning implants depends upon the type of implant, degree of extension desired, the body type of the patient & surgeon’s recommendations.
- Closing Incisions – At the end, these incisions are closed with layered sutures in back tissue & surgical tape or skin adhesive is used to entirely close the skin.
- Final Results – Outcome of buttock augmentation surgery can be immediately visible. However, patients will completely recover over time. Patients need not worry about post-surgery swelling & incision lines as they will diminish after a few months. Patients will enjoy fuller & rounder buttocks after their buttock augmentation surgery. Doctors may suggest additional procedures like butt lift along with buttock augmentation. Majority of buttock augmentation patients get satisfactory results after this surgery.
Success of buttock augmentation surgery heavily relies upon patient’s determination & positive attitude. Along with this, patients must take good care of buttocks during recovery phase. Patients should religiously follow guidelines of cosmetic surgeons for faster & healthy healing. Taking proper medications & resting properly will eradicate swelling & bruising & promote better health of patients. During initial days post-surgery, patients may feel pain in back & they may also not be able to walk properly. At that time, they should strictly follow the diet prescribed by plastic surgeons & lie on stomach while sleeping or watching television. After four to five weeks of time, patients may be able to resume normal routine set of activities. Patients must stay in touch with their cosmetic surgeons to avoid further complications. Regular visits to hospital will ensure overall health & healing of buttocks.
Risks & complications can be minimized during buttock augmentation surgery though they are inevitable. Patient should discuss & clarify all these factors with the cosmetic surgeon prior to his buttock augmentation surgery. List of possible risks & complications are given below.
- Hematoma or Seroma
- Negative Reaction to Anesthesia
- Serious Infection
- Changes in Buttock Sensation
- Allergic Reaction to Medications
- Damage to Muscles & Underlying Structures
- Pressure on Nerves
- Implant Slippage
- Terrible Pain
Cosmetic surgeons will discuss these risks with patients before opting for buttock augmentation surgery. When patient feel alright to undergo buttock augmentation surgery, only then the plastic surgeon will proceed further.
Buttock augmentation surgery has proven to be adequate in enhancing dimensions of patient’s rear ends. Majority of patients, who are mournful with contours of their buttocks, eventually benefit from the enhanced volume gained through this cosmetic procedure. Patients who believe their buttocks lack shape can be provided a more outstanding & noticeable backside. Butt implants for both men & women have proven to be effective & safe. When butt augmentation surgery is coupled with other body shaping procedures like liposuction & buttock lift, patients can accomplish dramatic aesthetic advancement in the appearance of their buttocks. Buttock augmentation surgery is a cosmetic procedure with huge success ratio that is becoming more and more famous as patients learn about its tremendous outcomes. Buttock implants can change a person’s whole attitude because of a modified & beautiful appearance. Outcome of buttock augmentation surgery will be permanent. However, buttock shape may continue to change due to aging process & gravity factor. If patients want to retain their new buttocks longer they should strictly adhere to the following.
- Maintain appropriate weight
- Follow a healthy lifestyle
Medical Tourism in India for Highly Favorable Buttock Augmentation Surgery
India is on fast track of advancement as a leading medical tourism hub across the world. Having already made its mark in various fields, India has been recognized as best health tourism destination. Spirituality, closeness to nature, low cost cosmetic surgeries like buttock augmentation surgery, eventually makes India paradise for overseas patients. Medical care in India is at par with the best in the world. India features a large number of internationally accredited hospitals which offer buttock augmentation surgery at par with the best in the world. Travcure Medical Tourism is a leading & most trustworthy healthcare facilitator in India. Travcure understands the challenges & stress which international patients & their accomplice face when seeking medical care abroad. Travcure serves efficiently to international guests so as to make their stay as comfortable as possible. Apart from buttock augmentation surgery consultation, global patients are given information & assistance regarding sightseeing for their rejuvenation. Travcure medical tourism offers all of these medical services in a comfortable setting which is friendly & compassionate as well.
To Get Free Quotes & Consultation For This Treatment in India
Call Us: +91-8600044116
Email Us: email@example.com