Africa has become a home to many life-threatening diseases. Poor eating habits & unhealthy lifestyle is considered to be the root cause of all major health problems in Africa. According to recent statistics, 35 % of African population die due to cardiovascular diseases every year. Cancer accounts for 22 % of deaths. Majority of these deaths occur due to improper diagnosis of underlying medical problem. In addition to this, ratio of medical professionals in Africa very low. Only 3 doctors are available per 1000 patients.
Travcure Medical Tourism is prominent healthcare provider which is renowned for providing comfort & hospitality to International patients. Healthcare experts at Travcure are associated with a large range of internationally accredited hospitals & experienced medical professionals serving in countries like Turkey, South Korea, Germany, United Arab Emirates & India. Understanding the situation of Africa, Travcure Medical Tourism has taken an initiative to enlighten African healthcare professionals by providing necessary health information.
Travcure has decided to hold a CME conference in association with Max Healthcare on upcoming 21st February 2017 in Mombasa, Kenya. Max healthcare is one of the prime hospitals in India facilitating top-notch medical services. They have a broad network of 14 hospitals along with more than 2300 well-experienced doctors. Travcure & Max healthcare will bring together eminent leaders in medical field to address solutions to extensive health issues in Africa. Main goal of this conference is to uplift the weak healthcare system of Africa. Physician panel will explain latest innovations in medical technology to aid lessen the prevalence of fatal diseases troubling African population. The enumerated list of supremely talented speakers will share their valuable knowledge on the event.
- Rajneesh Malhotra, M.B.B.S. & M.S (General Surgery)
- More than 25 years of rich experience in cardiac surgery
- Worked as Director – cardiac surgery, Medanta: The Medicity, Gurgaon, 2009-2012
- Worked as senior consultant, cardiac surgery, Escorts Heart Institute & Research Centre, Delhi
- Worked as Chief consultant, cardiac surgery, Durdons Heart Surgical Centre, Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Rudra Prasad Acharya, M.B.B.S & M.S (General Surgery)
- Consultant & Head, GI & Thoracic Oncology, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi (2011 – 2014)
- Consultant, Surgical Oncology, Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon (2010 – 2011)
- Consultant, Surgical Oncology, Asian Institute of Medical Sciences, Faridabad (2010)
- Himanshu Arora, M.B.B.S, M.D – General Medicine and DNB (Neurology)
- Worked as Consultant in Dept. of Neurosurgery & Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS), Faridabad from Jan 2010 to March 2013.
- Worked as a Senior Resident at GTB Hospital Dec 2009- Jan2010
- Senior Resident, Dept. of Neurosurgery at Sushruta Trauma Centre, Delhi from Jan 2009 to Sept 2009. Was incharge of day to day running of the department and handled all neurosurgical emergencies independently
- Anant Kumar, M.B.B.S, M.D – General Surgery and DNB (Urology)
- Professor and Head, Department of Urology & Renal Transplantation, Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
- Director, Department of Urology, Robotic and Kidney Transplantation, Fortis Group of Hospitals, Delhi and NCR
- Senior Consultant, Urology and Transplantation, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant Urologist, Addenbrooke’s NHS foundation, Cambridge, UK
These renowned doctors will explain various important aspects of healthcare. Key topics will be cardiovascular diseases, cancer, urological & neurological problems. They will help identify best practices for African doctors and share innovative technologies & medical ideas.
“I personally feel that it is extremely crucial to help African people & work towards our common aim of improving overall patient care structure”, said Mr. Owais Saiyed, Director of Travcure Medical Tourism. He further added, “We are delighted with the level of enthusiasm we have received from African doctors & attendees for this event. Suggestions & advice of our remarkable panel members will definitely make a difference.”
About Max Healthcare CME Conference on 21st Feb 2017, Mombasa, Kenya
Address for Mombasa – Kenya Association of Muslim Medical Professionals, P.O. Box 90294, G.P.O Mombasa 80100, Kenya.
Physical Directions – Off Mama Ngina Drive, next to Treasury Square.
Local Number: +254-737-621-858
Call/Whatsapp No.: +91-8600044116
For further information, you can explore our website or Contact Us.