Located in Hyderabad, at one of the prime capitals of India, Continental Hospitals always endeavor to gift a bright future to their patients. Founder Dr. Guru N Reddy envisioned long back that a provision of quality patient care with integrity, transparency & collaborative approach can really make a difference. Today we can witness this change. Continental Hospital comprises of 750 beds, multi &super specialities, state-of-the-art infrastructure & highly advanced equipments. This organization totally follows a patient centric approach without compromising on the quality. Since their launch they have been committed to provide an environment driven by interdisciplinary collaboration & innovative practice in the field of medicine.
Continental Hospital health force includes the best, extremely talented & internationally recognized professionals who are dedicated& devoted in their medical fields. They have years of experience in providing top notch patient care. The staff &team of nurses are proactive & very professional.
Recently, Continental Hospital received an accreditation from ‘Joint Commission International’ which is one of the premier accreditation organizations in the world. It is the 1st hospital in the state of Telangana to get this accreditation within the short span of 2 years. It is also the first multispecialty hospital to obtain the “Gold Seal” in the Indian subcontinent. The hospital has also completed NABH accreditation for quality care &is also a part of the Parkway Pantai Ltd, which is region’s largest integrated private healthcare group with a network of 22 hospitals & more than 4,000 beds throughout Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, India, China & Vietnam.Parkway Pantai Ltd. is owned by IHH Healthcare Berhad which is world’s 2nd largest healthcare group by market capitalisation. It is dually listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia & Main Board of SGX-ST.
Continental Hospitals always assure to deliver the utmost standard of custom-made care without compromising in quality so that patients can lead healthy & happy lives.
Continental Hospital Centres of Excellence
- Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences, The Heart Centre
- Institute of Gastroenterology & Liver Diseases
- Cancer Institute & Radiation Centre
- Institute of Neurosciences & Rehabilitation
- Institute of Orthopedics, Spine & Joint Reconstruction
- Women’s Centre
- Department of Emergency, Trauma Services & Critical Care Medicine
- Institute of Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Centre for Kidney Diseases & Renal Transplant
- Children Centre
- Department of Radiology & Nuclear Medicine
- Department of Laboratory Medicine & Advanced Diagnostics
- Centre for Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Institute of Transfusion Medicine & Immuno hematology
- Centre for Metabolic Disorders
- Department of General, Laparoscopic & Bariatric Surgery
- Department of Anesthesiology
- Department of Dermatology
- Department of ENT – Ear, Nose & Throat
- Department of Internal Medicine
- Department of Pulmonary & Sleep Disorders
- Department of Rheumatology
- Department of Nutrition & Preventive Medicine
- Dental & Maxillofacial Surgery