Senior Consultant & Head of the Department of Neurosurgery & Spine Surgery at Gold Field Hospital & Research Center (GFHRC), Ballabgarh, Faridabad, NCR India since the beginning of April, 2013, Dr. Himanshu Arora has played a key role in setting, streamlining & managing the Department of Neurosurgery & Spine Surgery at GFHRC. He is independently having extensive experience in handling the entire spectrum of neurosurgery & spine surgery-related procedures. His expertise includes stereotactic procedures, pediatric neurosurgical procedures, minimally invasive spine surgeries like microeconomics, various spine instrumentation procedures involving lumbar, thoracic & cervical spine & all types of spinal & cranial trauma & tumors. He has organized numerous CMEs & has been the main speaker & presenter at various conferences across the country.
- MBBS, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Managalore, Karnataka, India (2000)
- DNB (General Surgery), University College of Medical Sciences & Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital (UCMS & GTBH), Constituent College Under University of Delhi, Awarded by National Board of Examinations (NBE) (2005)
- DNB (Neurology), Vidyasagar Institute of Mental Health & Neurosciences, VIMHANS, Delhi, India – Awarded by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) (2011)
Past Neurosurgical Experience
- Senior Resident, Department of Neurosurgery at GTB Hospital, Delhi, India (June 2005 – August 2005)
- DNB Senior Resident, Department of Neurosurgery at VIMHANS, Delhi. India (August 2005 – August 2008)
- Senior Resident, Department of Neurosurgery at Sushruta Trauma Center, Delhi, India (Jan 2009 – Sept 2009).
- He was in charge of the day-to-day running of the department of neurosurgery & independently handled neurosurgical emergencies.
- Work as Senior Resident Neurosurgeon at GTB Hospital, Delhi, India (Dec 2009 – Jan 2010).
- Previously worked as consultant in Department of Neurosurgery & Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery at Asian Institute of Medical Sciences (AIMS) at Faridabad, NCR India (Jan 2010 – March 2013).
- Worked as Consultant & Head of the Department of Neurosurgery & Spinal Surgery at Gold Field Hospital & Research Center (GFHRC), Ballabgarh, Faridabad, NCR India (April 2013 – April 2015).
- Worked as Consultant, Department of Neurosurgery & Spinal Surgery at Nayati Multi Super-Specialty Hospital, Mathura (UP) India May 2015 – August 2016).