Consultant – Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery, Sakra World Hospital, Bangalore
- MBBS from JSS medical college, Mysore.
- MS (General Surgery) from AIMS, Bellur Mandya.
- Cardiothoracic & Vascular surgery at the prestigious J N Medical College, Belgaum.
Dr. Bhaskar started with his Cardiothoracic surgical career at J N Medical College, with more than 2500 adult cardiac, 750 pediatric cardiac and approximately 500 thoracic surgeries & 300 vascular surgeries performed every year. After graduating, he worked at the same institute for 2 years, gained experience in complex congenital cardiac surgery & performed independently off & on pump CABG, valve replacement. He gained vast experience in mitral & Aortic valve repairs, Aortic root replacements, Aortic Aneurysm repairs & Minimal invasive cardiac surgeries. He has independently and successfully performed Off-pump and On-pump coronary surgeries, Aortic and Mitral valve replacements, Mitral and Tricuspid valve repairs; REDO surgeries, Pericardectomy, Palliative shunt procedures and Pediatric cardiac surgery. He has also performed Decortications, Lobectomies, Pneumonectomies and other thoracic surgeries independently.
- Member of Indian Medical Association
- Member of Indian association of cardiothoracic surgeons
- Member of Bangalore Superspeciality forum